Flexible wristband (for any size wrist!) designed to measure compression rate and depth when practicing CPR on any training manikin
Recent updates to this device include an increase in the volume of the feedback beep(s) and an increased auto-shutoff timeframe.
- The rechargeable lithium battery lasts a minimum of 3–4 hours and may be charged via USB port. It may take 1-1.5 hours to fully charge. Light will be green.
- Measures rate: A diode illuminates red when compressions are below 100 cpm or above 120 cpm. When compression rate is between 100 and 120 cpm, the diode illuminates green, allowing users to self-check their timing.
- Measures depth: An audible “buzzer” will alarm when compression depth is not within the range of 5–6cm (2″–2.3″).
- Note: It is very important for the student to fully recoil during compressions. Otherwise the monitor will continue to beep.
- On/Off function: Hold your finger on the screen for three seconds to turn on or off.
- Rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V and capacity of 90mAh via USB port
- Includes case and charger
Warranty: 1 year