Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider Manual
- The Pediatric Life Support Provider Manual is suitable for healthcare professionals who provide urgent medical assistance to pediatric patients during cardiovascular, respiratory, and cardiopulmonary emergencies.
- The PALS Provider Manual includes the following topics:
- How to conduct high quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) based on AHA basic life support (BLS) recommendations
- How to perform early interventions for respiratory emergencies
- How to conduct interventions for arrhythmias and how to implement post–cardiac arrest management
- Ways to recognize when emergency assistance is necessary for cardiopulmonary arrests, respiratory emergencies, and cardiac arrests
- The Pediatric Life Support Provider Manual includes the PALS Reference Card. Take note that this card may also be purchased separately.
The PALS Provider Manual incorporates the latest science developments in the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
It is comprehensive because it effectively covers pre-course preparation and didactic instruction. It encourages active participation in learning stations and simulated cases. It effectively increases the ability of students to learn when and how to intervene during cardiopulmonary arrests and respiratory emergencies.
Order copies of this in-depth manual from Prime Medical Training today.