When a heart attack strikes, every second counts. The Heartsine Samaritan PAD is a defibrillator that allows you to treat cardiac arrest quickly and effectively. It’s packed with features such as:
- Battery life that lasts up to 60 shocks or six hours of continuous monitoring.
- Each has an eight-year warranty (the longest in the industry).
- It uses simple visual and auditory cues to aid the rescuer in CPR.
- It’s highly portable and could even fit into tight spaces.
- It administers shocks after evaluating cardiac rhythm without the rescuer pressing a button.
What Is a Heartsine Samaritan Pad Defibrillator?
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD Defibrillator administers a high-energy electric shock to a person in cardiac arrest.
The device, manufactured by HeartSine, is designed for use by healthcare professionals and rescuers. But with its compact design and simple operation system, even those without medical training can use it effectively in an emergency situation.
The Heartsine Samaritan Pad 450p comes with one adult Pad-Pak, a semi-rigid case, and a user manual.
With this device, it will guide the rescuer through the whole resuscitation process using visual and vocal prompts that are simple and easy to understand.
They are user-friendly with straightforward instructions for attaching the Heartsine Samaritan replacement pads and Heartsine Samaritan replacement battery. To replace the Pad-Pak, there are small tabs on the side that push in, allowing the Pad-Pak to slide out. It also has a four-year shelf life for both the electrode pad and batteries, making its maintenance inexpensive.
Through its precise information, simple procedures, and visual guidance, the Heartsine Samaritan PAD Defibrillator has aided hundreds of first responders.