Powerheart G5 is the first FDA-cleared AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times. Patented Rescue Ready® technology self-checks critical electrical components including medical grade battery and rescue pads. The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures rescuers that they are retrieving a working AED.
Easy to Use
- Fully automatic shock delivery eliminates user hesitation. (Semi-automatic AED version also available.)
- RescueCoach user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
- Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button (Available in select languages.)
- Delivers post-CPR shock in as few as 10 seconds for effective therapy.
- Assesses the patient’s therapy needs and delivers customized shock at an appropriate energy level.
- Enables quick transfer and review of data via USB.
The Powerheart G5 includes a rugged, durable design for transport, storage and use in challenging settings. It has a high ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh environments. Meets rigorous military standards for drop, shock and vibration testing.