Basic Life Support Training Video Course For Instructors
The BLS Course Streaming Videos are for the purpose of providing BLS Instructors necessary instruction so that they may properly teach the BLS Provider Course, BLS Renewal Course. In addition, they will learn how to conduct skills practice and testing sessions for HeartCode® BLS.
Basic Life Support (BLS) is a set of guidelines that providers follow when caring for patients in cardiac arrest, respiratory distress, or an obstructed airway. It necessitates a thorough understanding of performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), using automated external defibrillators (AED), and removing blockages from the airways of various age groups.
The accredited course is broken up into a few sections. These sections are listed below, along with their run times.
- BLS Classroom: 104 minutes
- HeartCode BLS: 48 minutes
- Renewal Course: 71 minutes
- The digital format allows instructors to stream course videos with an internet connection and is an alternative option to DVDs/DVD players.
- The digital design of the BLS Course Video features the same content as the BLS DVD. The 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines accredit this course for CPR & ECC.
Access codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30 am–5:30 pm CST Monday–Friday. If the order is placed on Friday after 5 pm CST, the code will be emailed Monday morning.