A bleeding control kit is a necessity for anyone who spends time outside. The kit contains items that allow you to stop bleeding and dress wounds until they can be seen by a medical professional.
There are many reasons that you would want to have these kits. Whether hiking or hunting, bleeding can occur anytime.
Any adult or child who spends time outdoors should have a bleeding control kit with them at all times. Even if they don’t spend much time in the woods, hunting accidents and cuts from tools while working on outside projects often happen enough that everyone needs to be prepared.
You need to stop the bleeding and cover it with bandages or gauze until help can get there. Ensure to keep pressure on the wound while doing anything else, such as waiting for an ambulance or getting back home safely.
- Recon Medical Gen-3 Tourniquet
- HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin-pack
- 6-inch Emergency Trauma dressing
- 2 packs compressed wound-packing gauze
- Trauma shears
- 2 pair Nitrile responder gloves
- Permanent marker, arranged in red rip-stop nylon rapidly deployable zippered pack
Prime Medical Training offers a range of bleeding control kits to meet your needs. Each of our kits includes everything you need to stop severe bleeding fast. If you have an emergency, this is what you want.