The Philips HeartStart Onsite AED features professional-grade functionality which incorporates many innovative features that make it ideal for the general public’s use. The Philips HeartStart Onsite AED helps to reduce deployment time by streamlining steps that helps rescuers to start the right therapy for their victims quickly and efficiently.
When we compare CPR today to CPR a decade ago due to advancements in medical equipment and community, we see that CPR is even more effective overall when coupled with an AED such as the Philips HeartStart Onsite AED. This AED includes some advanced features which really set it apart in performance during CPR.
Philips HeartStart Onsite AED Features
Here are few basics of the Philips HeartStart Onsite AED features:
- Life Guidance walks you through every step
- FDA approved to be sold without a Physician’s prescription
- Quick shock technology reduces interruptions in compressions
- Small, lightweight and is easy to maneuver in tight places.
- Smart features that can detect and go at the pace of the rescuer
Rich clinical information, driving patient care
- Patient-specific guidance with the Philips SMART Pads for the most appropriate initial therapy during CPR.
- The Philips HeartStart Onsite AED helps to support a culture of continuous improvement and excellence using the Philips Data Management Solutions.
- Adult and Child/Infant Pads can be easily and quickly interchanged with their innovative pad cartridges.
Built to endure, designed to evolve
- The Philips HeartStart Onsite AED has an upgradable platform which allows you to take advantage of advancements now and in the future.
- 1100 pound (499 kg) crush test and IP 55 rating for protection against dust and water.
- Tested to stringent military standards and is U.S. Army AWR certified.
To learn more or enroll in one of our classes, please Contact Us or view our list of Upcoming Classes. Prime offers a wide range of classes including CPR, First Aid, ACLS and more! Experience the difference and learn from highly experienced medical providers. We make it easy every step of the way.