CPR Equipment Rental for CPR and First Aid Classes
At Prime Medical Training, we provide CPR equipment rental including: CPR manikin rental, AED Trainers, masks, EpiPens and other equipment to instructors, for use in CPR, First Aid, and other resuscitation courses and skills evaluations.
Our CPR manikin rental includes only the best brands in the industry, and meet the 2019 AHA requirement for feedback devices. These are tried and true and will guarantee the best class experience.
CPR Equipment rental is only available for pickup from our local offices. We do not ship equipment. If you are interested in purchasing equipment, we can provide pricing and shipping is free for orders over $200.
Not a CPR Instructor?
CPR Mankin Rental and CPR Equipment Rental Price List
It is the policy of Prime Medical Training to rent manikins, AED Trainers, and other equipment used for CPR, First Aid, and other resuscitation courses to instructors in good standing.
- Reservation must be made at least two (2) weeks in advance by calling the training center at 888.288.9049, or contact us online. Rental availability is on a first come first served basis. If equipment is not reserved, we cannot guarantee that it will be available. There is a $25 holding deposit.
- Please give at least 24-hour cancellation notice; omission of cancellation will result in forfeiture of holding deposit. Please make every effort to provide an appropriate cancellation notice.
- Equipment is available for pick up Monday through Friday between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- Equipment Rental Form must be completed and signed.
- All equipment rentals are due back on the date and time printed on the Equipment Rental Form.
- Please note that if you keep a piece of equipment beyond the initial pre-paid rental period, you will be charged an additional 10% per day of extended possession.
- You are expected to return equipment clean (see manikin decontamination) and in proper working condition. You will be billed for: (1) any repairs that may be needed if equipment is not in proper working condition; or (2) for full replacement cost of equipment due to loss or destruction, regardless of cause.
- Failure to adhere to equipment rental policy may result in the loss of your instructor rental privileges.