The AED Management Program from Prime Medical Training provides valuable guidance that makes it possible for you to stay compliant with federal and state laws. It enables you to effectively maintain one to 100 automated external defibrillators (AEDs) for your business or organization.
Our AED program management services help you ensure that all your AEDs are ready for use during cardiac emergencies so you can save the lives of the people within your vicinity. They offer you vital healthcare insights and instructions from licensed physicians.
You can easily confirm that you are using the AEDs according to the system protocols through the support of licensed medical professionals.
What Is an AED Management Program?
An AED Management Program empowers you to effectively monitor and meet all the requirements for AED owners in every state in the U.S. These programs may come in different forms:
- Paper-based records such as manual notes and spreadsheets
- Digital or paper calendar reminders that record significant dates in your maintenance schedule
- Software programs that let you manage single or multiple AEDS in various locations
Paper documents and simple calendar reminders may be useful in a basic way. However, they are limited because they largely depend on human memory to stay updated.
An AED Management Program in the form of a software management subscription is the superior comprehensive solution for AED owners like you. It makes it possible for you to maintain the proper functionality of your AEDs in an accurate, efficient way. It also effectively safeguards you from possible liabilities related to AED usage.
Professional guidance is a necessity for AED owners because it allows healthcare experts to oversee your program. It gives physicians the chance to review the data generated by your AED machine during a cardiac emergency.
These are some types of organizations that can take advantage of AED programs:
- Small Businesses
- Non-profit Organizations
- Social Clubs
Benefits of AED Management Programs
AED maintenance programs are essential to your organization because they free you from the burden of manually keeping track of your AED maintenance schedule.
Prime Medical Training’s program enhances your productivity because it fully automates the AED management process. These are some of the benefits of having an AED maintenance plan in place:
- Maintaining quality control even if you have multiple defibrillator machines spread out in different locations
- Ensuring that your AEDs are properly functioning over the months and years. This could make a crucial impact during emergency circumstances when you need to provide basic medical assistance to cardiac patients.
- Facing auditors confidently by presenting them with a detailed report that you can generate conveniently through our program
- Staying covered by the Good Samaritan laws of your state
- Transitioning AED duties easily to new AED managers through the proper documentation recorded by the program
How Much Does an AED Management Program Cost?
An AED Management Program may require you to invest in the software subscription plan, but the investment is definitely worth it, like the investment you made to have an AED in the first place. It makes sure that your AEDs are working properly so you and your team can be prepared for cardiac emergencies that may take place in your office or organizational facility.
AED Management Program Services From Prime Medical Training
Prime Medical Training’s AED Management Program makes it possible for you and your organization to maintain up to 100 automated defibrillators while remaining compliant with the laws of the state and federal government.
The AED program requirements commonly include:
- Physician oversight of your AED program
- Site protocols
- Monthly readiness checks
- Some local municipalities may require AED registration with an Emergency Medical Services agency
- Certain local municipalities may request post-event reporting
These are some of the services that you will gain through our AED Management Program:
- Initial Setup
- Annual Physician Prescription for every AED unit
- State/Local AED registration
- Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
- Ongoing Support
- Medical Oversight
- Online Portal for AED Tracking
- Monthly Inspection email reminders
- Inspection history documentation
- 90-day, 60-day, or 30-day Battery and Electrode Expiration notifications
- Instant notification alerts for failed AED inspections
- Post Event Services
- Loaner AED
- AED data download, Physician review, and Post Event reporting (if required)
- AED inspected, re-stocked with new pads/battery, cleaned, and returned
- Post-event debriefing and consultation