For pricing and more information, drop us a line!
AED Software Saving Time and Lives.
What is an AED Management Program?
Our AED Program Management helps you maintain 1 or 100 automated defibrillators and stay compliant with Federal and State laws. These laws vary, but typically include:
- Physician oversight of your AED program
- Site protocols
- Monthly readiness checks
- Local municipalities also may require AED registration with your Emergency Medical Services agency, as well as post event reporting.
Having a maintenance program in place is very helpful because it's one less thing you have to remember to keep up with. Our software completely automates the tasks for you, and it ensures quality control when when you have multiple defibrillators.
It's well worth the nominal expense. Ensuring your AEDs are working month in and month out could make the difference when a life needs saving. And those auditors come knocking, it's as easy as a couple clicks to lay out a detailed report for them.
Why wouldn't you want a program like this? You have enough to worry about. Let us handle this one.
What will you get?
1. Initial Setup
- Physician Prescription for each AED, renewed annually.
- State/Local AED registration as required
- Emergency Action Plan (EAP) created and submitted to local authorities
2. Ongoing Support
- Medical Oversight and Direction
- Online Portal for AED Tracking - Site, Location, Serial Number; Battery/Electrode Tracking
- Monthly Inspection email reminders
- Documented inspection history
- 90, 60, 30 day Battery and Electrode Expiration notifications
- Immediate notification alerts for failed AED inspections
3. Post Event Services
- Loaner AED immediately sent with postage paid return box for deployed AED
- AED data download, Physician review, and required Post Event reporting
- AED inspected, re-stocked with new pads/battery, cleaned and returned
- Post-event debriefing and consultation